Architect Jobs Vacancy in Briohn Building Corporation Milwaukee
Briohn Building Corporation Milwaukee urgently required following position for Architect. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architect Jobs Vacancy in Briohn Building Corporation Milwaukee Jobs Details:
Job Goal: Individual should demonstrate creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving architectural problems, determining program objectives and requirements, and developing standards and guidelines.
- Architectural degree or specific training.
- Confident, self-assured, independent
- Well organized with a concern for deadlines
- Desire to develop new and continued client relationships
- Desire for high personal accomplishment
- Applicants must be:
- Capable of developing drawings from concept sketches
- Proficient in 3D graphics software including Sketch-up, Revit, 3D SVIZ, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Able to demonstrate creativity in solving architectural challenges, while preserving program objectives and requirements
- Results-oriented with a creative approach to problem solving
- Able to show careful attention to details and the ability to communicate vision for client understanding and approval
- Work with clients and construction team to understand client requirements and develop a functional, economical program to meet the requirements.
- Efficiently draw construction documents and specifications required for estimating, approvals and construction.
- Review documents to ensure compliance with applicable codes and industry standards.
- Client Relations – ensure that the client’s vision, goals, and objectives are understood by all members of the team and/or consultants.
- Participate in client and municipality presentations to gain necessary approvals to move the project forward.
- Coordinate amongst project team to ensure a seamless architectural design process from inception to completion.
- Promote Briohn in the community.
We are a small company that likes to deliver big results. Our employees care about each other, and care about our clients. We value quality, relationships, and doing the right thing over business growth. We believe that everyone here can and does make a difference in our work results, and in our community. We understand the value of an appropriate work/life balance for our employees and promote this with competitive compensation, annual bonuses and a generous PTO policy. We are led by a second-generation ownership group that is very invested in the long-term success and stability of our company.
Briohn’s focus on employee engagement and well-being makes us a unique place to work. Job seekers can easily compare pay, health insurance premiums and deductibles, but Briohn provides a number of benefits that are hard to quantify:
- Employees are provided with a modern and comfortable workspace that includes an onsite fitness center and underground parking.
- Briohn creates an atmosphere of community giving with an annual United Way campaign and volunteering, Holiday toy drives, MACC Fund sponsorship, and is a favorite stop for MMAC’s “Be the Spark” tour for MPS 7th graders.
- The health and wellbeing of Briohn employees is supported with a health incentivized medical plan, a weekly organic “Farmshare” from a local farm and our well attended “Flu Shot Happy Hour.” Employees are all given “fitbits” to help promote activity, which ties back to health insurance premium savings for our health insurance plan.
- In addition to the traditional holiday party, Briohn employees and their families participate in fun and unique events with one another. Examples include company sponsored annual bowling events, off site go cart racing meetings, 4th of July parade float, and numerous themed lunches throughout the year.
- We have an active culture, with the company sponsoring and employees participating in bike rides, charity runs, stair climbs and walks. We have season tickets to UW Football, Marquette Basketball, Milwaukee Bucks, Brewers and the Milwaukee Ballet and share these resources generously with our employees.
- We have been recognized by the MMAC for their “Future 50” award in 2016, by the Milwaukee Business Journal as part of their “fastest growing firms” award in 2016 and the Inc 5000 as one of the country’s fastest growing firms. We are also proud to have been recognized by MMAC as one of the areas healthiest employers, and by the AGC numerous times for safety on our projects.