Market Supervisory Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ubs
Ubs urgently required following position for Market Supervisory Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Market Supervisory Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Jobs Details:
Are you an expert on risk and supervision? Do you know how to make the right call in challenging situations? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– drive initiatives related to sales supervision, compliance and business risk, including implementation and education
– manage all hiring and personnel decisions, coach the supervisory team and provide training on supervisory tools, new compliance bulletins and operational procedures
– manage review of various supervision processes
– support branches in the Branch Review and Group Internal Audit processes, visiting branches, and working on action plans for those with failed audits
– partner with Compliance, including providing input to policy and supporting communication of policies
– serve as a point of contact for issues that cannot be resolved, and escalate issues as required
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them. You’ll be a member of the Market Team, reporting directly to the Divisional Supervisory Officer and working closely with the Market Head. You'll lead a team of supervisory officers across your market, acting as a coach on all aspects of the role.
– a minimum of ten years of experience as a risk/supervisory manager, or other substantive leadership role with a leading financial institution
– series 7, 8 (or 9/10), 66 (or 63/65); insurance a plus
– a track record of leadership, mentoring and coaching success
– a great communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– quickly adaptable to changing market situations, technology and business needs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.