Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ruffalo Noel Levitz Cedar Rapids
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Cedar Rapids urgently required following position for Network Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Ruffalo Noel Levitz Cedar Rapids Jobs Details:
HERE FOR A REASON. Ruffalo Noel Levitz is committed to making colleges, universities and non-profits successful & vibrant through inspired and relevant engagement.
The primary goal of the network engineer is to ensure the operation of our networking infrastructure in order to provide maximum performance and availability for our internal and external system users. The Network Engineer must be well versed with the engineering and administration of multi-protocol routers, multi-layer switches, network security devices, network management systems, and load balancers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: (not limited to)
- Responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting LAN, WAN, and VoIP infrastructure
- Maintaining network diagrams and documentation
- Provide vision and direction for network growth and improvement
- Maintain dynamic routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP
- Assist in incident response procedure
- Serve in an On-Call rotation for network and security related matters.
- Assist in PCI audit process.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education, Licenses/Certifications, Skills and Work Experience:
- Technical Associates degree, (Bachelors preferred) or 2+ years’ experience in an equivalent position r equired
- Hands on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols and standards such as Ethernet, LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPNs, TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, and QoS.
- Working Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper, and F5 network equipment.
- Ability to troubleshoot networking issues and determine root cause.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to create and maintain positive, productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Infrequent light physical effort required.
- Must be able to work in an environment where the noise level is moderate
About Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Ruffalo Noel Levitz is a growing firm in a growing industry. As a for-profit, private company our status as a leader in the non-profit marketing and management industry means that we have the resources to invest in the business and to innovate, TO MAKE AN IMPACT.
Our business is intensely competitive and is constantly evolving. We quickly identify new challenges and develop solutions, in an effort TO BREAK NEW GROUND.
The Ruffalo Noel Levitz culture is inviting and collaborative, embracing challenge, and celebrating accomplishment; dedicated colleagues striving to provide quality results that have lasting impact. We believe in the promise of higher education and the potential of nonprofit organizations. Our work focuses on cultivating the kind of communities that help these institutions and organizations flourish. We are COLLABORATIVE partner.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz provides a competitive compensation plan that rewards our collective success.