Staff Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Lendinghome Pittsburgh
Lendinghome Pittsburgh urgently required following position for Staff Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Staff Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Lendinghome Pittsburgh Jobs Details:
We’re LendingHome. We’re on a mission to revolutionize the world of mortgages and put the power, and the keys, where they belong—in your hands.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for making a positive difference, solving complex problems efficiently using technology, constantly learning as well as teaching and a strong background in building and testing best-in-class large-scale SaaS or consumer applications.
- Build and maintain Software Test Automation Frameworks including driving processes and improving and simplifying quality assurance processes.
- Design and automate test cases to validate large-scale, complex software systems., including white and black box tests, and develop supporting test tools.
- Create software tools to perform and build verification and regression tests
- Participate/Contribute in the product development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, design review, and code review process.
- Conduct regular regression tests
- Work closely with software engineers on technical issues related to the development of complex, large-scale systems
- Provide advice and mentoring to junior team members
- Write Test Automation for Web applications by using Capybara or other modern tools
- Use SQL to setup test data
- CS, Engineering, Math, or related quantitative discipline
- 6-8 years of test automation framework design and development experience for supporting all types of test coverage
- Proficient in Ruby, Python or equivalent language
- Test Development experience with SQL, or other database technologies
- Proficiency in testing strategies, development test plans and using testing tools
- Excellent teamwork and communication ability
- Mortgage background not required, but eager to learn the business
( https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3637074/ )
( https://twitter.com/lendinghome?lang=en )
( https://www.facebook.com/lendinghome/ )
( https://tech.lendinghome.com/ )
Forbes 2017 - Top 30 Under 30 ( http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2017/01/03/30-under-30-finance-2017-the-top-young-traders-bankers-and-dealmakers/#1f36cd234321 )
$2 Billion in Mortgage Originations ( https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lendinghome-surpasses-2-billion-in-loan-originations-300565592.html )
We were founded in 2013 with one big, exciting goal: to revolutionize the world of mortgages. By 2016, our small, dynamic team had originated over $2 billion in loans.We’ve combined an all-star team with groundbreaking technology. Come join us on our mission to fill the path to homeownership with confidence, clarity, and candor. Welcome Home.
At LendingHome, you work hard to make the lending process simple for our customers. So we keep it simple for you. We offer a wide array of benefits to make the work-life balance a little easier and empower our employees to choose what works for them.
- Competitive pay and equity
- Brand new gear
- Full medical coverage
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Choice in health coverage (HMO v PPO)
- Robust Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 8-12 weeks of parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- $1,000 investment bonus on your 1 year anniversary
- Community volunteering
- Quarterly company events