Member Travel Counselor Jobs Vacancy in Aaa Washington Seattle
Aaa Washington Seattle urgently required following position for Member Travel Counselor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Member Travel Counselor Jobs Vacancy in Aaa Washington Seattle Jobs Details:
Get your start in the travel industry! Work for AAA Washington as Member Travel Counselor and enjoy the security of working for a nationally recognized company, in business for more than 100 years.
If you take pride in providing outstanding customer service, enjoy talking to people about places to visit and would enjoy learning more about vacation destinations, start your career in one of AAA’s service center locations. This entry level position offers a customer-friendly environment and the opportunity to work in a role that truly makes a difference to our clients and members. Our Member Travel Counselors educate our members on the benefits of a AAA Membership while assisting them with their basic travel needs, including putting together Trip Tiks, a customized route planning tool that indicates points of interest. Member Travel Counselors also assist in selling travel store merchandise, attraction tickets and more.
If the following describes you:
- 1-2 years customer service experience
- Solid communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills as they relate to computing for cashiering
- Comfort providing sales through service
- Ability to meet sales goals and/or requirements
- Flexible and comfortable working in a team setting
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- General geographical knowledge, travel schooling is a plus
- A competitive hourly rate, including opportunities for incentive pay
- 176 hours of paid time off in your first year
- Great health and life benefits
- 401(k) & company paid retirement benefit
- Year-end company performance incentive
- Travel discounts & free AAA membership
- Commute benefits, including a free ORCA Card
Back Apply Now