Essbase Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stitch Fix San Francisco
Stitch Fix San Francisco urgently required following position for Essbase Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Essbase Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stitch Fix San Francisco Jobs Details:
About the Team
The Stitch Fix Finance team enables our clients to be their best self. We broadly define our clients as customers, business partners, and shareholders. We drive value through business partner support, innovative and insightful analysis, and financial integrity. We are looking for bright, kind, and goal-oriented individuals who succeed in a fast-paced environment and thrive in building and improving processes to scale the business to the next level.
About the Role
As the Essbase Manager, you will play a key role in the Finance organization by managing the development and maintenance of the Essbase reporting applications to improve department efficiencies and take reporting and analysis capabilities to the next level. Reporting to the Director of Financial Systems, you will work in partnership with Finance, IT and Business partners to ensure the Essbase environment is optimal and users are leveraging the technologies to the fullest. You will manage the monthly administration of the applications, trouble-shoot issues, partner with IT and the business to enhance overall application architecture and implement new technologies to support evolving business needs. This role will play an integral part in creating and implementing the longer-term direction for integrated solution architecture across all Finance reporting and analysis activities.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Manage application administration for Stitch Fix’s Essbase reporting solution in support of management reporting & analysis, monthly close, and budgeting & forecasting activities
- Develop an understanding of Stitch Fix’s current state management reporting processes to facilitate future state recommendations
- Collaborate with business partners at all levels to facilitate issues resolution, develop solutions to support business needs, and help determine opportunities to leverage additional Oracle application capabilities
- Manage the timing and execution of data loads, calculations, system consolidations, and reconciliations to ensure ongoing data integrity
- Develop and maintain efficient and sustainable dimensional hierarchies aligned with business requirements
- Perform data and/or performance issues resolution, troubleshoot technical integration issues and perform root-cause analysis in partnership with Finance and IT teams
- Develop and maintain reports in Smartview and Financial Reporting Studio; ensure users are equipped to execute reports effectively
- Partner with business users to understand and document requirements, translate requirements into technical solutions, and ensure solutions are aligned with best practices
- Develop new and enhance existing Essbase applications
- Manage development, testing & migration of new functionality across development, QA and production environments
- Participate in projects and initiatives related to Essbase applications as a subject matter expert in partnership with the business
- Facilitate ongoing governance over enhancement requests, including prioritization, status communication and creating user instructions as needed
- Ensure Essbase Administration responsibilities are fully documented, including calculations, load rules, reconciliation processes and weekly / monthly / quarterly processes & reporting
- Partner with IT to enable efficient execution of server maintenance, management of patches and new releases, migration to production, security maintenance
- Provide ongoing user training for Finance users
- You have a BS/BA degree in finance, IT/computer science, business or related field
- You have 3-5 years of experience with Essbase, preferably in a systems administrator role
- You have experience with application development life-cycle including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and roll-out
- You quickly grasp financial, business, and technical concepts, and are a collaborative business partner who understands the context in which the Essbase applications operate
- You are familiar with accounting and financial reporting requirements as well as ERP systems and related concepts (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- You quickly adapt to technology changes, including cloud applications, integrations across cloud applications, and other areas of system administration
- You are naturally curious and have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- People describe you as customer service focused, organized with meticulous attention to detail, and skilled at handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- You possess effective interpersonal, facilitation, written and oral communication skills
- You have experience developing and documenting new processes and procedures
- You approach your work with a continuous improvement mindset and consistently look for ways to improve user capabilities and reporting efficiencies
- You have demonstrated ability to build effective partnerships across teams
- You have strong PC skills (MS Excel, Access, Word) with the ability to adapt to new systems and applications quickly
- You have previous experience with financial data warehouse technologies and/or dashboarding and data visualization tools such as OBIEE, Tableau, etc. (highly desired)
- Above all, you are bright, kind and goal oriented
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe
- Are a technologically and data-driven business
- Offer competitive salaries, equity and comprehensive health benefits
- Are at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining shopping for the next generation
- Are passionate about our clients and live/breathe the client experience
- Get to be creative on a daily basis
- Are a smart and experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- Believe in autonomy & taking initiative
At Stitch Fix, we’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined shopping experience. Using a blend of art and science, we deliver a deeply personalized shopping service to our customers. This novel juxtaposition—at once analytic and artistic, technical and adventurous—attracts an extraordinary collection of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. Our diverse workforce has catalyzed enormous company growth over the past three years in terms of customer satisfaction and service efficacy. We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.