Assistant Property Manager Luxury Condo Jobs Vacancy in Associa Miami Beach
Associa Miami Beach urgently required following position for Assistant Property Manager Luxury Condo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Property Manager Luxury Condo Jobs Vacancy in Associa Miami Beach Jobs Details:
This Assistant Property Manager position is for Associa's South Florida Branch, Marquis Association Management. Marquis Association Management is a boutique property management provider that works exclusively with Luxury High Rise and Mid Rise Condominiums and Developer Properties.
CLIENT PROPERTY: Ultra Luxury Property in South of Fifth area of South Beach
Position Weekly Schedule: 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday with occasional extended hours to prepare for and attend Monthly Board Meetings.
- Customer Service & Hospitality: Greet Owners, Guests, and Vendors that visit the Management Office within the Condo and provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service
- Answering ALL of the calls that come in for the GM and management office, filter and assign calls.
- Support GM in all Administrative Duties as well as LCAM Operational Duties
- Review employee hours and process to the headquarter's payroll dept (ADP Payroll)
- Assistance with Notices and Flyers for the Association.
- Interface with Marquis Departments, whether it be operations or accounting or building service
- Additional tasks may be added or requested OR may be removed, amended or requested by the Board of Directors, a Director, the General Manager, or Marquis Corporate team member
- Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred but a lesser degree coupled with strong work experience will also be considered.
- Successful candidate must have strong Administration experience in a fast-paced environment preferably at a luxury hotel or condo property.
- Must have strong basic Accounting knowledge (A/P, A/R, Processing Invoices) as this role will work closely with the Marquis Accounting Team.
- Must be willing to obtain a Community Association Manager (CAM) license issued by the State of Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation. Having an LCAM already is strongly preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills with experience in an environment that practices strong hospitality standards and procedures.
- Read and interpret documents in English such as standard operating procedures, property rules and regulations, and mail correspondence that comes into the office.
- Write routine reports, correspondence, business letters, summaries, and reports in English using prescribed format, and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction, and style.
- Must have sufficient computer skills that will allow them to be able to use, in a proficient manner, all Company-issued software programs implemented at the condo, including but not limited to the following: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Jenark, BuildingLink, Front Desk Edition, etc.
- REQUIRED - Ability to speak effectively in both English and Spanish to owners, guests, and vendors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.