Director Market Research Jobs Vacancy in Hireresources Los Angeles
Hireresources Los Angeles urgently required following position for Director Market Research. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Market Research Jobs Vacancy in Hireresources Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Director Market Research - Entertainment Industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: MUST Have Market Research Experience
- Ability to lead and develop a team of direct reports
- Become familiar with company's research products and methodologies to design studies to meet our clients' objectives
- Develop and maintain client relationships across both existing and potential clients
- Manage custom research projects end-to-end (including client/vendor management, drafting proposals, questionnaire development, data analysis, reporting results, and creating visual PowerPoints for presentation)
- 5-7 years of supplier-side market research experience
- Experience leading a team of direct reports is required
- Proficient in managing research projects from start to finish independently
- Demonstrated ability and experience presenting research findings to end-clients
- Knowledgeable about marketing concepts like positioning, brand health, customer satisfaction
- Experience with market research methodologies and techniques like monadic testing, maximum differential scaling, conjoint, and segmentation
- Comfortable working with large quantitative data sets
- Fully proficient in PowerPoint design skills, Excel, and Word
- Experience with SPSS, Dimensions, or other statistical software not required, but a plus
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software a plus
Required EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 4+ years of research experience, ideally related to entertainment. This should include overseeing the development and execution of projects while working directly with clients.
- A skilled writer who also has strong PowerPoint skills.
- Must have Experience with an Entertainment focus
- Should have Full Life Cycle Experience
- Must have Questionnaire Development Experience
- Should have both Vendor and Client Experience
- Should have Quantitative and Qualitative Experience
- Should have Survey Programming Experience
- Must have good presentation skills
Need to be able to look at the research and tell a story with the data – and present to client
70% of their business is Campaign Analytics. 30% Custom
Company's goal is to turn data into strategy. This means answering the questions that will lead our clients down a path towards success, which could mean achieving the best possible opening weekend, the highest premiere ratings, dynamic subscription growth, strong video game sales, or anything and everything in-between.
As a global market research company that provides testing, tracking and data analytics (including marketing material testing, positioning studies, and testing for franchises, etc.) for entertainment companies, Company's experience extends well beyond a longstanding relationship with the major film studios and into home entertainment, broadcast/cable, OTT, interactive gaming, and consumer goods.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K with company matching, unlimited vacation & sick, catered lunches and a fun work environment!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
- Market Research: 5 years
- Los Angeles, CA