Architectural Cad Surveyor Remote Travel Required Jobs Vacancy in Lazercad Llc New York
Lazercad Llc New York urgently required following position for Architectural Cad Surveyor Remote Travel Required. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Architectural Cad Surveyor Remote Travel Required Jobs Vacancy in Lazercad Llc New York Jobs Details:
LaZerCAD LLC is a leading provider of as-built survey services across the US and internationally. Using technology developed over the last 20 years by measuring and drawing thousands of locations worldwide, the LaZerCAD team measure, draw and deploy As Built CAD and 360° Photographic data directly to your desktop or mobile device - accessible, anywhere, anytime, online.
Our clients are within the retail, banking, restaurant, grocery and convenience store industries, and LaZerCAD works directly for our clients as well as their management and architectural firms. Our client list includes Fortune 500, banks, restaurants, retail and many more.
This position is for a remote full-time position. We are looking for a self-motivated individual located in the New York Metropolitan Area. Surveyor will possess the core qualities, have a strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure with a great team and be able to meet required deadliness.
- Surveyors are to take record of accurate as-built measurements inside client’s properties.
- Take 360° photographs while on site using a Ricoh Theta Camera.
- Provide quality deliverable (survey data) in the format and distribution method identified by the Project Lead.
- Generate CAD drawings on existing templates and produce project specific as-built drawings as scheduled.
- The Site Surveyor will work with a Project Manager and our team in our Agoura Hills, CA office.
- Ability to follow directions, understand project scope, maintain project schedule and complete designated work on time within budget established.
- Possess effective written and oral communications skills.
- Strong AutoCAD drafting skills is required.
- Must have a flexible schedule and ability to travel on short-notice.
- Extensive travel to survey sites
- Proficient doing site surveys on existing buildings required.
- Experience drafting architectural construction documents.
- Knowledge and proficient use of current site survey technologies.
- Must have AutoCAD experience (version 2010 or later)
- Architectural background preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to our standards as this is a remote position.
- Excellent time management and communication skills to complete
- Associate’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Drafting, Design, or Engineering or equivalent experience.
We will provide field survey equipment, i.e. laser measuring device, laptop computer (must have your own internet connectivity), AutoCAD compatible software, and 360° degree camera and a cell phone.
Must be a U.S. citizen
Must provide proof of auto insurance.
Valid driver's license required and clean driving record.
Must be able to pass a background check.
Please e-mail your resume to be considered for this position.
Visit our website at http://www.lazercad.com/ for more information on our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- AutoCAD: 3 years
- measuring existing buildings: 3 years
- New York, NY
Required work authorization:
- United States