Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Audi Pensacola Pensacola
Audi Pensacola Pensacola urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Audi Pensacola Pensacola Jobs Details:
The Receptionist is the first contact to greet visitors by phone and in person. The Receptionist will primarily answer a multi-line telephone system and greet visitors in a timely, pleasant, and professional manner and provide information and assistance to other departments as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
- Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
- Oversee the visitor sign-in and security process.
- Maintain conference room reservation schedule.
- Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
- Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
- High School Diploma.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.