Entry Level Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Christopher Keeffe Cpa Llc Richmond
Christopher Keeffe Cpa Llc Richmond urgently required following position for Entry Level Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Christopher Keeffe Cpa Llc Richmond Jobs Details:
- Reviews financial records, such as prior tax return forms, income statements, and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare return
- Consults tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedure for preparation of atypical returns
- Working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Communicates with internal colleagues to obtain additional information as needed
- Other job duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be flexible and quick to adapt to changes
- Ability to be technically and analytically focused
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
This firm is very entrepreneurial and consulting oriented. Work environment is not at all typical of the public accounting grind and we offer a very reasonable work/life balance along with a competitive compensation package including a 401K plan.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities.
O'KeeffeCPA & Associates recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.