Video Intern Jobs Vacancy in Keeper The Brand West Hempstead
Keeper The Brand West Hempstead urgently required following position for Video Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Video Intern Jobs Vacancy in Keeper The Brand West Hempstead Jobs Details:
Keeper of the Brand Marketing & Digital Agency is a strategic communications and branding firm specializing in entertainment, sports, non-profit, and consumer arenas. We're looking for a rockstar intern who would like to gain real world experience.
Not only does working for a Marketing firm give you a wide variety of projects to work on, but you get to do work for multiple different clients! This position will be a huge resume booster.
Internship is unpaid, but offers a great deal of hands-on experience.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Research, report on, and present story ideas
- Assist with and make improvements to the design and layout of the eNewsletter
- Have strong writing and editing skills.
- Develop content for website.
- Assist with blogging.
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Graduate Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify.
Keeper of the Brand LLC follows the U.S Department of Labor criteria for unpaid - college credit internships as outlined below.
The U.S. Department of Labor has identified six criteria to consider when offering unpaid internships in the ‘for-profit’ private sector.:
The internship, even though it includes actual operation of the facilities of the employer, is similar to training which would be given in an educational environment.The internship experience is for the benefit of the intern.The intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff.The employer that provides the training derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; and on occasion its operations may actually be impeded.The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship.The employer and the intern understand that the intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship.
Job Type: Internship
- High school or equivalent
- West Hempstead, NY