Physicochemical Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services Llc Fremont
- Physicochemical Scientist
- Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services Llc
- Fremont CA
- 22 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services Llc Fremont urgently required following position for Physicochemical Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physicochemical Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services Llc Fremont Jobs Details:
Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Quality Control Microbiology Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Fremont, CA.
QC Physicochemical Scientist responsibilities include :
- Perform analytical (UV/Vis, qPCR, SDS PAGE, Western blot, CGE), compendial testing (pH, osmo, turbidity, appearance), particulate analysis (HIAC, MFI, visible inspection), and drug product device functional testing (break loose/extrusion, auto injector functionality, container closure integrity) in a GMP environment
- Conduct laboratory investigations, problem-solving and trouble-shooting for aberrant results
- Review QC test results
- Generate, review and maintain detailed records/documents and assist with QC data management and control charting
- Prepare sample reconciliation reports, revise SOPs and training manuals, manage deviation and change control records
- Participate in method validation and method transfer activities
- Interface with other functional groups within and outside QC
- Aseptic processing, clean room operations, compliance, sample handling/receipt/distribution, BioMES, data management/archiving experience
- Experience with LIMs, SAP, Trackwise, IDEA, and/or NWA
- Experience in performing investigations related to biopharmaceutical quality issues
- Demonstrated success in GMP regulated analytical environments
- Familiarity with Zwich, qPCR, icIEF
- Critical thinking skills, ability to manage time, and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of computer system validation, GMP and FDA, SUP and European regulations relating to material/product samples and testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, result-driven and highly flexible team-player in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- BS with 1-2 years of experience in QC within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry, in a GMP or GLP regulated laboratory environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Lab PSS employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
In 1987, Eurofins Scientific was founded in Nantes, France, with four employees to market the SNIF‑NMR technology. During the past 30 years, Eurofins has grown to be a world leader in laboratory testing services with a network of 375 laboratories across 41 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific and over 30,000 staff.
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agroscience, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services.