Energy Enrollment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Premier Energy Sales Tarpon Springs
Premier Energy Sales Tarpon Springs urgently required following position for Energy Enrollment Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Energy Enrollment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Premier Energy Sales Tarpon Springs Jobs Details:
Tired of working long hours for the same low paycheck week after week? Come work for a great company where the better you do, the more money you make! Start your new career today!
Premier Energy Sales is a leading Energy Marketer for commercial and residential customers. Our expertise resides in providing telemarketing services for Energy Suppliers. Our diverse array of expertise in the energy industry covers all deregulated states in the U.S.
- Our managers have a combined 30 years of sales experience in the energy industry.
- Live monitoring and training to ensure you achieve your goals.
- We are constantly helping our sales reps to improve, and make more money.
- We have short scripts that are easy to read, and will get you PAID!
We’re looking for dedicated people with strong work ethics and a professional attitude. No experience is needed, we will train you to be a Residential Energy Enrollment Specialist. All you need is a good attitude, be willing to learn, and have a desire to make lots of money!
- Our new pay scale enables the average rep to earn $500 or more each week.
- Quarterly bonuses, attendance bonuses, daily cash spiffs, holiday raffles and free lunch incentives.
- We have opened a 3rd shift to accommodate a flexible schedule, that should work for almost anyone.
- Both full-time and part-time positions are available,
We’re currently hiring for our Tarpon Springs call center at 905 E. MLK Jr Dr. Suite 120, Tarpon Springs, FL 34689. We’re located in the Tarpon Towers, directly on the U.S. 19 bus route, a block away from the New Port Richey Exchange.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great pay.
- Paid training.
- Cash spiffs daily.
- Performance, attendance, and referral bonuses.
- Holiday raffles for flat screen TV’s, tablets, gift cards, etc.
- No cap on your pay. The harder you work, the more $$$ you earn!
Please contact us at 727-755-0943 or come in for an interview 9am-8pm Monday-Friday.
- High school or equivalent
- Call Center: 1 year