Business Technology Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Continental Ltc Inc Austin
Continental Ltc Inc Austin urgently required following position for Business Technology Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Technology Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Continental Ltc Inc Austin Jobs Details:
Looking to join a growing company dedicated to helping others? We offer that plus competitive salaries, great culture and a relaxed environment. Join our team to help make a difference in the lives of others.
Continental LTC, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Continental Insurance Group, Ltd, the recently formed insurance unit of HC2 Holdings, Inc. The Continental Insurance family of companies has provided Long Term Care Insurance to individuals and groups for over 30 years and currently provides Long Term Care coverage to approximately 55,000 lives. Continental LTC, Inc. is primarily focused on managing the Long-Term Care Insurance portfolio of its insurance company subsidiary and pursuing opportunities to expand its Long-Term Care Insurance portfolio through acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
We are seeking a Business Technology Analyst to aid in reviewing business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions and merger and acquisition implementation. This position will be based out of our Austin, Texas office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain knowledge of business and technology solutions
- Develop expert knowledge of business information data sources and business data rules
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
- Debug and provide installation support of applications
- Focus on continuous quality and process improvement
- Conduct business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level to standardize manual processes and automate when applicable
- Create test plans, test cases, test data, and training
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Business, Project Management and IT stakeholders
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Work with Business and IT to determine daily priorities and drive resolution of issues
- Provide system training (creating training materials, scheduling training times and/or conducting training) to business and IT staff
- Formulate project plans, schedules, and status reporting
- Perform merger and acquisition requirements elicitation
- Conduct gap analysis between current and future state program features, reports, data management and system performance and propose solutions
- Facilitate Subject Matter Expert (SME) interviews and/or workshops
- Create business, functional, system, and data related requirements analysis and documentation
- Integrate new systems and processes with existing ones
- Create and maintain both standard and ad-hoc reports (experience with SSIS/SSRS preferred)
- Facilitate analysis and resolution of issues reported through ticketing queue
- Perform root cause analysis of all recognized issues
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for issue analysis and resolution
- Work with other IT staff to identify and implement solutions to prevent reoccurrence
- Provide training and/or assistance to other IT staff on issue analysis and resolution
- Communicate systems support issues to end users
- Assist in daily cycle monitoring
- Monitor daily cycle processes and identify inconsistencies and inefficiencies in functionality, setup, and configuration
- Perform root cause analysis and work with other IT staff to determine long-term resolution of issues with daily cycle tasks
- Provide on-call support (rotating basis) for nightly cycles
- Maintain and configure multiple applications
- Implement enhancements to improve reliability, performance, and functionality
- Maintain application security
- Provide production support
- Create and maintain files
- Assist in completion of periodic data maintenance tasks
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Preferred Application Experience:
- EAS (SunGard), OnBase (Hyland), LifePro (EXL), SQL/SSIS/SSRS (Microsoft), MOVEit (Ipswitch), UC4/ CA Automic, Planet Press (Objectiflune)
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study:
Business, Computer Science or a related discipline.
8 or more years of related experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- applicable: 8 years
- Austin, TX 78717