Small Business Lending Bus Development Capitalsource Philadelphia Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Philadelphia
- Small Business Lending Bus Development Capitalsource Philadelphia
- Pacific Western Bank
- Philadelphia Papua
- 06 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Pacific Western Bank Philadelphia urgently required following position for Small Business Lending Bus Development Capitalsource Philadelphia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Small Business Lending Bus Development Capitalsource Philadelphia Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank Philadelphia Jobs Details:
Duties shall include, but not be limited to, SBA 7(a) and 504 loan sourcing opportunities, negotiating and issuing term sheets and assisting in the preparation of internal memoranda for deal approval. This will include analysis of business financials to qualify loan opportunities and gathering of items necessary to satisfy Minimum Critical Loan Submission Requirements. It will also be necessary to work with the processing team to provide a clear understanding of the transaction structure as well as borrower expectations and business needs. The work location can be Philadelphia, PA, Atlanta, GA, Jacksonville, Tampa or Orlando FL.
- Establishing new relationships and also fostering existing relationships with referral sources
- Sourcing new transactions, which may include attending trade shows and events to promote the Small Business Lending Group
- Assisting in the initial pre-screening and structuring of transactions
- Communicating with contacts and internal team on a regular basis regarding deal status
- Working closely with Underwriting and Closing on establishing the proper structure and lending parameters of submitted transactions
- 5 – 7 years of SBA Business Development (SBA 7a and 504 loan origination) experience with a finance company/bank required
- Experienced and knowledgeable in originating SBA 7a loan products required
- Commercial real estate focused and has an established referral network of commercial real estate brokers, commercial real estate developers, accountants, and commercial banking relationships
- Ability to generate 65% to 75% of loan volume in immediate markets (generally within 4 hours drive time from their office)
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent years of work experience, MBA preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical and documentation skills
- Relationship-building capabilities
- Possesses a level of credit skills to determine an appropriate loan structure and is able to assess credit risk of a potential customer
- Ability to learn and embrace technology that is utilized in the organization process