Virtual Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Empowered Profit Remote
Empowered Profit Remote urgently required following position for Virtual Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Virtual Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Empowered Profit Remote Jobs Details:
**** Please see full job post and how to apply here: https://www.amybradbury.com/bookkeeperjob/
We will not be reviewing resumes sent via Indeed.
We are looking for a part-time, USA-Based, Bookkeeper who understands online marketing, is always one-step ahead of their work, loves communicating with people and is a wiz when it comes to numbers. This position will begin as a part-time position and can grow to become full time within the next year, based on how you can help the company to grow.
You will be the company’s go-to Bookkeeper for our team and clients and will be responsible for making sure records are up to date and in tip-top shape for presenting to our clients.
The Bookkeeper reports directly to the Lead Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
You are a fun, go-getting, tech-loving problem solver who loves the flexibility of working from home. If you are looking for an awesome career opportunity that will give you great satisfaction with work life balance than we would love to add you to the team!
You will be responsible for:
- Updating each client’s Quickbooks Online account + Google Spreadsheets on a weekly basis. If there are any technical systems glitches, you will research, troubleshoot and resolve (with the support of our technical trainings and our best friend, Google!)
- Attending weekly team video calls and have availability for check-ins in between.
- Using Slack to communicate with our clients & team throughout the week.
- Being available for timely responses to emails & messages from clients.
- Updating our Project Management System (Asana) when you have completed your tasks (which are usually done ahead of schedule if not on-time!)
- Assisting with month-end end close process.
- Attending video calls with clients to support the CFO + team.
Skills / Past Experience
You must have:
- A love for QuickBooks Online – and you know it well.
- 2+ years experience with Bookkeeping for small businesses.
- Held a role that involved internal or external customer support. For example: internal clients inside of a company, customer service for a store, guest-facing restaurant experience.
- A sense of humor.
- Work experience that shows growth, a willingness to get out of your comfort zone and a desire to learn new things.
- shown interest in online businesses. This means – you follow a Company or Influencer online and have signed up for their online program or online information product. (For example: an e-book, an information guide, recipes, a health course, taken an online training, etc.)
It would be nice if you have:
- Payroll experience – most of our clients have small, uncomplicated payrolls, but we would love if you have knowledge of how payroll works – on the processing and tax side.
- Experience using online tools like Slack, Asana, Google Drive and Zoom.
- Experience managing reporting from online shopping cart systems like Stripe, Infusionsoft, SamCart, Convertkit, etc.
**Please apply here: https://airtable.com/shrYIrYrfDWipFFf0
Job Type: Part-time
- QuickBooks: 2 years