Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Technologies Redmond
Technologies Redmond urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Technologies Redmond Jobs Details:
Location: Redmond, WA
- Manage Administrative needs for the Worldwide Payment Solutions (WPS) Americas team, as well as small size projects pertaining to the development and implementation of Microsoft Enterprise, General Business and/or Field Office product or general business programs.
- This position requires interaction with internal stakeholders including customer facing teams and internal development and implementation teams.
- Candidate will support some 3rd party Supplier relationships to ensure that Microsoft project business requirements are met.
- The admin will be working with a team that is scattered across the world and will assist driving process of establishing/maintaining governance and Rhythm of Business (RoB) standards and procedures across the WPS teams and partners.
- Microsoft experience preferred
- MSFT Office; SharePoint
- Internal MSFT applications like MS Expense, MS Travel, MyOrder, HeadTrax, MSS, iCIMs, Informa, IDweb
- Detail oriented
- Good understanding of budget
- Excellent executive communication skills - both verbal and written
- Self-starter and problem solver who takes initiative, has drive to do more and finds creative ways to resolve unique challenges
- Takes pride in their own work
- Proactive personality with a growth Mindset
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
- 5 years of administrative experience: should have on boarded new team members, calendared, and has experience managing international travel.
- Experience coordinating agendas, speaker management/creating-formatting decks.
- MSFT Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract