Analyst Finance Data Team Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Jersey City
Bnp Paribas Jersey City urgently required following position for Analyst Finance Data Team Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Finance Data Team Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Bnp Paribas Jersey City Jobs Details:
- Elicit, analyze, and document user requirements and business processes.
- Undertake data assessment, data gap analysis and remediation.
- Develop functional specification requirements for IT development and to ensure user requirements are met.
- Perform System Testing to ensure development is in line with functional specification.
- Plan User Acceptance Testing and migration testing up to successful delivery of end product.
- Manage issues and escalate effectively.
- Participate in project planning and cost estimates.
- Ensure on-time quality delivery of projects and activities assigned.
- Report on and monitor status of Finance COO team projects and data quality on a regular basis (weekly) as to inform all stakeholders of ongoing program and data status.
- Coordinate the collection of source documentation for the Data Trace process
- Manage and follow-up on data certifications to ensure timely sign-off.
- Tracking and coordinating the timely resolution of data quality issues.
- Liaise with cross-functional teams (business groups, IT and PMO organizations) in New York, New Jersey, California, Montreal, Mumbai, London and Paris.
- Rotate on the functional production support of key finance systems.
- 1-3 years of work experience in the field of accounting and / or accounting system (ie. upstream to general ledger) and implementation in the financial services industry.
- 1-3 years of exposure to complex financial products and systems architecture, including accounting business processes, financial and management reporting (IFRS and US GAAP), month-end closing process, regulatory reporting, entity consolidations and multi-currency accounting.
- University Degree in Finance or related field.
- 1-3 years of working with Microsoft software Office skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely to audiences of varying technical or accounting levels.