Call Center Representative Orlando Jobs Vacancy in Iberiabank Orlando
Iberiabank Orlando urgently required following position for Call Center Representative Orlando. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Call Center Representative Orlando Jobs Vacancy in Iberiabank Orlando Jobs Details:
Provide quality, accurate and timely customer service by answering incoming telephone calls for clients and associates as described in the duties and responsibilities herein.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Answer telephone calls from clients and associates regarding inquiries on deposit accounts, consumer and mortgage loans, online banking and all other bank products and services, and fulfill their telephone requests.
- Keep abreast of new products and services as well as enhancements to existing products and services to actively promote and cross-sell the bank’s products and services to new and existing clients.
- Research and resolve client questions and concerns and respond back to them in a timely manner to ensure client retention and satisfaction.
- Process miscellaneous transactions including stop payments, telephone transfers, loan payoffs, loan verifications, etc..
- Process all returned mail statements to the bank and complete change of address forms.
- Retrieve all night service calls and e-mail messages received through the bank’s website and fulfill their requests by either responding back to them or directing their requests to the appropriate branch or department.
- Research, verify and resolve check order requests for clients.
- Cancel and reactivate ATM and debit cards and complete dispute forms as necessary.
- Assist Call Center Supervisor in training and developing new call center associates.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS - to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and verbal instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Telephone, personal computer, internet, 10-key calculator, facsimile machine, copy machine, typewriter
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Qualifications Education
Associates or better.Experience
1-3 years: Call Center Rep