Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nbcuniversal New York
Nbcuniversal New York urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nbcuniversal New York Jobs Details:
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative assistance in a professional manner to the SVP, Digital and SVP, Digital Media Strategy of the Entertainment Networks.
- Manage phone calls to ensure that attention is always given to the most urgent materials/requests first
- Update and maintain calendars and contacts
- Schedule meetings, reserve conference rooms, and book catering and AV/IT as needed
- Arrange business travel, including car service, air travel and hotels. Draft and process travel, entertainment and business expenses
- Act as liaison between executives and internal departments and external business associates to ensure that all matters are attended to in an efficient and timely matter
- Assist in special projects as requested
- Coordinate and manage special offsites and events
- Create presentations focusing on media planning, promotions, digital, and branding for internal and external review
- Gather, print and distribute various materials as needed
- Represent the department in a professional manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an office environment, can include internships
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint
- Experience with Photoshop is plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Extremely detail oriented and well organized
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Excellent writing skills
- A self-starter interested in learning about all facets of Digital
- Calm, level-headed demeanor
- Professionalism is a must
- Able to exercise good judgment and be a flexible team player
- Proactive and strategic thinker, with the ability to pivot tasks
USA Network, the leader in cable entertainment, offers a powerful stable of dramatic, comedic and unscripted originals in more than 102 million U.S. homes. The network also features spectacular live television, a dynamic portfolio of acquired series and the best in blockbuster theatrical films and entertainment events. A trailblazer in digital innovation and storytelling, USA is defining, driving and setting the industry standard for Social TV. USA is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal. USA’s award-winning website is located at http://www.usanetwork.com . Watch USA Network anywhere: On Demand, online or across mobile and connected TVs.
SYFY is a global, multiplatform media brand that gives science fiction fans of all kinds a universe to call home. Celebrating the genre in all its forms, SYFY super-serves passionate fans with original science fiction, fantasy, paranormal and superhero programming, live event coverage and imaginative digital and social content. The brand is powered by SYFY WIRE (www.syfy.com), the premier portal for breaking genre news, insight and commentary. SYFY is a network of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.