National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vizio Bentonville
Vizio Bentonville urgently required following position for National Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vizio Bentonville Jobs Details:
VIZIO, Inc., headquartered in Irvine, California, is America’s fastest-growing HDTV and consumer electronics company and is revolutionizing how we watch, listen … and live! We are currently seeking a National Account Manager in our Bentonville, AR office.
VIZIO is seeking a results-oriented National Account Manager responsible for all VIZIO TV and Audio products. The candidate will develop, grow, and maintain customer relationships with buyers and replenishment teams as well as assist the VP Sales with maintaining executive-level relationships. The candidate will also manage all aspects of their respective account within internal teams. The ideal candidate will show proven excellence in sales, account management, relationship management, and operations calling on national accounts.
- Effectively manage and consistently improve on customer relationships in order to grow VIZIO business
- Responsible for hitting volume and revenue targets for each account
- Understand and recommend solutions for business related issues and situations and generate specific plans that achieve objectives
- Manage and balance marketing budgets to maximize ROI and drive incremental sales
- Be an expert on customer pricing and promotional planning
- Have a thorough understanding of sales analytics, trends and forecasting
- Self-starter with the ability to work individually and also cross-functionally across internal teams such as Sales, Marketing, Business Planning, and Logistics to problem solve and drive results
- 2-5 years of key regional/national account sales experience
- Experience managing major retail accounts such a Walmart, Costco, Sam's, Target, Best Buy, Target, or Amazon is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field; MBA preferred
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, problem solver, collaborative, strategic, results-oriented
- Proven track record of efficiently maintaining and growing customer relationships
- Ability to leverage relationships to increase shelf-share and drive increased business
- Ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities at once while maintaining the highest level of quality and detail
- Ability to utilize analytical tools to understand business metrics and address and solve business issues
- Experience in Consumer Electronics a plus
- Outstanding ability to create detailed business cases using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Vizio, Inc. offers excellent career opportunity as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran