Brand Ambassador Hansen Soda Jobs Vacancy in Hansen Natural Soda San Diego
Hansen Natural Soda San Diego urgently required following position for Brand Ambassador Hansen Soda. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Ambassador Hansen Soda Jobs Vacancy in Hansen Natural Soda San Diego Jobs Details:
Hansen's Natural®—this is what original tastes like
This position is a part-time role through JBC Style. Executing IN-STORE DEMOS ONLY
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Act as ambassador for the brand by sampling product at in-store demos
- Present a professional appearance and wear specifically required apparel
- Be on-site on time/early for demos
- Interact with grocery store managers
- Sample and engage consumers and share key messages about the product and encourage participation at activation site to create excitement and positive experience for consumers
- Enthusiastically create memorable brand experiences for consumers
- Maintain working knowledge of product in order to be a subject matter expert
- Create a "buzz" to gain consumer attention
- Support retail accounts and help drives sales
- Deliver timely demo recaps
- Relevant experience in events, promotions, consumer marketing or community marketing
- Must be able to work weekends * Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Adaptability and creativity
- Energetic and confident in engaging with consumers
- Enjoy working in a team environment & engaging consumers
- Ability to respond under pressure
- Access to a reliable vehicle
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 30 lbs and standing for extended periods of time.
- All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
As a Brand Ambassador for Hansen's Natural, you’ll enjoy a wide range of perks, including:
- Flexible Schedules
- Free Hansen's Natural product
- Free Hansen's Natural premiums (swag) and uniform
About Hansen’s NaturalThe SoCal spirit runs deep at Hansen’s, we’ve been free-wheeling, authentic and creative from the beginning. In the 1930s, Hubert Hansen established our company selling fresh, non-pasteurized juices to the film studios. These juices were always free from sodium, preservatives and caffeine, and we’ve been making our products this way ever since. Walking to the beat of our own drum is just how we do things, so in the 1970s we introduced Hansen’s Natural sodas and today we continue with our commitment to quality using the best ingredients with cane sugar. Today we offer our sodas knowing that they are a better, healthier, and more delicious choice. What’s more, we like to celebrate the uniqueness and creativity in all of us by crafting 21 bold flavors and always experimenting with new ones. We want soda drinkers to take pride in being unconventional and leading a life of originality just like Hansen’s.
About JBCStyleJBCStyle is a global consumer search firm stitching together talented, passionate people and the trendsetting companies who are defining our creative consumer future. As the leading full-service search firm we have unparalleled access to the decision-makers who need your talents and can elevate your career. Whether your background is in field, retail, creative, or corporate, we provide the guidance and worldwide connections you need to keep moving forward. If you are looking for a consumer career, then JBCStyle is the pinnacle of contingent search with a growing footprint worldwide! Our expertise is in corporate, field and store level retail roles across the U.S. and Europe. JBCStyle was founded and headquartered in NYC in early 2006. JBCStyle has offices and an extensive network of recruiters in New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Atlanta, London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam and various satellite locations. JBCStyle is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision and Paid Time Off (PTO). All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check, including driving record, education, employment, and criminal records. No third party recruiters please!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 /hour