Lab Skills Assistant Welding Jobs Vacancy in Cuyahoga Community College
Cuyahoga Community College urgently required following position for Lab Skills Assistant Welding. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lab Skills Assistant Welding Jobs Vacancy in Cuyahoga Community College Jobs Details:
Assists department with the students utilizing the Welding training lab
- Responsible for set up and operation of the training lab
- Assists faculty with student based welding projects
- Interface with the industry advisory board
- Assists the faculty in evaluation of student techniques for grade
- Collaborates with students and faculty to deliver courses
- Assists with the maintenance and cleanliness of welding and NDT labs
- Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must possess related welding certifications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
- Ability to diagnose and facilitate minor equipment repairs
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as directed
- Possess sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population
Quality of Work
VERY IMPORTANT COMPETENCIES
AWS welding certifications
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.
A Human Resources representative is available to assist you Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. at (216) 987-4831 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .