Hotel Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Hotel Shangri Santa Monica
Hotel Shangri Santa Monica urgently required following position for Hotel Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hotel Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Hotel Shangri Santa Monica Jobs Details:
***HOTEL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
- Oversee the month end general ledger for both Royal Lush & Indus investments.
- Conduct quarterly meeting with owner and management, quarterly/annual financial presentations
- Assist owner with litigation, prepare all paperwork for litigation, work directly with attorney’s, work directly with financial consultants (Meridian)
- Reconcile Food & beverage; credit cards tips & cash tips on daily or weekly basis
- Track and prepare payout for employee incentives; sales, marketing, front office etc.
- Keep both entities update on State CA and Federal laws
- Oversee employee 401k, workers compensation, Renegotiate insurance policies
- Reconcile payrolls for both entities including all tips, manage general ledger for payrolls on a semi-monthly basis
- Handle company loans, banking and refi’s
- Review Revenue Recognition and Reserve Analysis
- Prepare and/or review various account reconciliations and perform variance analysis
- Analyze all balance sheet accounts
- Produce the monthly financial statements respecting deadlines established by General Manager
- Execute financial analysis, develop appropriate recommendations and report to management, Facilitate and assist with annual external Audit requests
- Assist with the process of developing and monitoring the annual budget
- Responsible for administration of banking and merchant accounts.
- Responsible for making sure all transactions are recorded on a daily basis including all Bank Transactions, Credit Card Fees, Wire Activity, Bank Transfers, and Deposits.
- Maintain appropriate cash balances in accounts.
- Manage weekly cash forecast.
- Oversee daily Revenue reporting for multiple locations and reconciliation of all related accounts including accounts receivable and deferred revenues.
- Prepare consolidation and review schedules to record, classify, and depreciate fixed assets for multiple locations.
- Oversight of A/P check distribution and cash management
Other duties as assigned by General Manager. All duties will be performed on both entities Royal Lush and Indus Investments.
*HOTEL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
- Solid accounting skills with demonstrated ability to carry out related job duties without assistance.
- Exceptional communication abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel & Word) required.
- 5-10 years accounting experience
*HOTEL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 7 years