Client Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Short Hills
Ubs Short Hills urgently required following position for Client Service Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Associate Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Short Hills Jobs Details:
Are you detail-oriented? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– keep management systems up-to-date with client information
– educate clients on account services and capabilities
– help with the preparation of reports and other materials for client meetings
– collect the right documentation for opening new accounts and service requests
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– plan team marketing events and maintain marketing materials
– provide the team with a detailed calendar of activities
– review and handle all incoming and outgoing emails and phone calls
– provide organizational support, including the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and media events
– coordinate various internal and external communications materials
– take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas. We help high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals and families meet their financial goals through financial advisors who deliver products and services specifically designed for them.
– several years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.