Junior Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Team Red Dog Redmond
Team Red Dog Redmond urgently required following position for Junior Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Team Red Dog Redmond Jobs Details:
Role Title: Jr Data Analyst
Job Type: Contract/Full-time (W-2)
Estimated Start Date: Immediately
Contract Duration: Up to 18 months
Location: Redmond, WA
You want steady income, outstanding benefits and a job that lets you shine doing what you do best. But more than that, you want a role that will let you dive deepusing your talent, expertise, and drivewhile challenging you to continue to develop and contribute.
Whether you are seeking long-term contract opportunities or permanent job placement, Team Red Dog has the clients looking for your skills and experience.
Business Overview: Our client, a multinational software and tech development company, needs a Junior Data Analyst who is eager to learn and grow as part of an established team. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to accuracy, quality, and attention to details, with a team-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor cloud-based technology and audit customer escalations to improve processes.
- Build reports and maintain the datas integrity to partners among multiple data sources.
- Analyze and validate data using statistical tools to answer product and business questions as well as driving product and marketing actions.
- Provide data that is accurate, congruent, and reliable to ensure the information is easily available to users for direct consumption or integration with other system.
- Design and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed.
- Identify data issues, raise escalations, and communicate status of data issues.
- Data de-duplication, data cleansing, hierarchy management, and data conversion.
- Matching and merging data; matching, linking, and updating records, such as organization records, in batch and real time.
- Identifying, creating, correcting, updating, and maintaining complex relationships among parent and child records.
- May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in an analyst role.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, v-lookup, and other business fundamentals.
- Experience working with SQL server.
- Experience working with databases and dashboards in Power BI.
To quickly apply - fill out the online form and questionnaire below and attach your resume and cover letter (optional). If your background is a match for this specific role, then someone from our Recruiting Team will contact you within 24 hours.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for sponsorship.
- Team Red Dog (formerly Red Dog Interactive, Inc.) is an E-Verify employer.
- Please no solicitations from C2C or recruiting firms.