Computer Network Technician Jobs Vacancy in Alario Tech Boston
Alario Tech Boston urgently required following position for Computer Network Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Computer Network Technician Jobs Vacancy in Alario Tech Boston Jobs Details:
Do you dream of living in a vacation destination, skiing at Stowe Resort before work, and biking through the rural mountains of Vermont after work?
Alario Tech, a technology services company in Stowe, VT, is seeking a Computer & Network Technician. Up to $65,000 total compensation (salary + benefits).
*Relocation assistance is available. Housing is also available.
The ideal candidate will be conversationally articulate, highly computer literate with 10+ years of relevant experience. They will be professional and have strong organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously while prioritizing responsibilities and work assignments. Most importantly the ideal candidate will maintain confidentiality and advocate for the interests of the clients and the business.
This position oversees all work in the repair shop while also addressing client concerns on-site. Based on the skills and interest of the person who fills this role, the position could grow into a larger management role within the company.
- Perform in-shop computer repairs, such as virus removal, hardware upgrades, OS installation, screen replacements, etc. on PC and MAC computers
- Provide remote support and maintenance for managed service clients
- Manage all aspects of repair ticket system
- Replace and upgrade computers, servers, printers, and other hardware
- Troubleshoot emailissues within MS Exchange/Outlook, Office365, Google Apps, and other applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve connectivity issues in network environments
- Configure network equipment, including routers, firewalls, switches, access points, and other networking devices
Additional Skills Desired :
- VPN configuration, VLAN setup, POS device setup & troubleshooting, Low Voltage Wiring, AV setups
- Assist with sales
- Answering phone, intake of computers & receiving payments (in the absence of other office personnel)
- Supervision and direction of Interns
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Employer contribution to HRA (to cover insurance premiums & health expenses)
- Annual ski pass or Individual gym membership
- Reloaction assistance and housing available
- Retirement contributions available after 1 year
- PC & Mac proficiency including repairs & networking
- 10+ years relevant experience
- High attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
- combined computer repair and network maintenance: 10 years
- Driver's License