Customer Care Agent Center Jobs Vacancy in Mednax East Hartford
Mednax East Hartford urgently required following position for Customer Care Agent Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Agent Center Jobs Vacancy in Mednax East Hartford Jobs Details:
MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner with more than 10,000 employees and a presence in 50 states. Through our family of companies, we provide:
- physician services spanning the continuum of patient care
- revenue cycle management solutions
- performance improvement consulting
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Jefferson Radiology, established in 1963, is a 60+-physician sub-specialty group practice based in East Hartford, CT. Jefferson Radiology joined MEDNAX in 2017 and is the largest radiology practice in Connecticut. Jefferson Radiology has 9 private outpatient offices with multiple modalities offered in each. We are an all-digital practice, with enterprise PACS capabilities, interpreting close to one million exams a year.
The Customer Care Agent (CCA) – Customer Care Center (CCC) is responsible for timely and effective scheduling of patients for multiple offices and modalities, including Mammography, Bone Density, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, MRI, CT and Nuclear Medicine exams. This position has direct patient and referring physician contact and is accountable for representing the company in a pleasant, professional manner at all times. The CCA-CCC works in a call center environment. Position reports to Supervisor, Customer Care Center.
- Schedules appointments for all modalities in a friendly cooperative manner. Obtains demographic and insurance information, and requests pertinent clinical information to schedule exams. Explains office policy regarding insurance participation and required pre-authorization. Enters scheduling and registration information accurately into Group Management and RIS. Stays informed and up-to-date on exam preparations, time provisions and insurance requirements. Requests lab work or order if necessary.
- Evaluates requisitions to ensure exam requested matches the exam that is ordered. Ensures that requisitions are thoroughly completed i.e. exam ordered, clinical and signature. Contacts referring physicians, according to JR protocols, and faxes reminder letters to update or request a new requisition. Checks to ensure that the exam is scheduled at the proper site, time and day.
- Escalates questions to immediate supervisor regarding complicated exams. Provides support, training and assistance to other Customer Care Agents as needed.
- Answers incoming calls with superior customer service . Responds to inquiries, triages and transfer calls appropriately and pages or connects calls to JR physicians; receives and delivers messages accurately, succinctly and with respect for confidentiality. Immediately notifies supervisor and/or supervisor’s designee of patient or physician complaints or concerns. Responds courteously to inquiries regarding the organization and provides callers with address, directions and other public information.
- Processes order requisitions in order queue in a timely manner. Responsible for administrative tasks such as inbound fax, web scheduling, Televox, order queue functions, voicemail and no show recovery report. Utilizes down time to stock items as needed, make copies of forms, fill copier, printer, fax machines with paper, etc. Provides support and assistance to other staff.
- Obtains pertinent clinical information and enters data into system with accuracy and efficiency. Reviews requisitions and contacts unscheduled patients to verify information and schedule appointment. Maintains log of daily calls and outcomes of patient contact.