Physician Center Medical Director Jobs Vacancy in Cleanslate
Cleanslate urgently required following position for Physician Center Medical Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physician Center Medical Director Jobs Vacancy in Cleanslate Jobs Details:
- Must be a licensed MD or DO with an active NPI, XDEA, State License and Controlled Substance Registration if required by state where licensed.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Superior communication skills with colleagues, patients, community partners and families.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Computer fluency.
- Professionalism in all communications internally and externally.
- High adaptability to changing environment based on current scientific evidence and formulation of standard operating procedures within the company.
- Demonstrated commitment and compassion to patients with substance dependence Supervises:
- Advanced Practice Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Provide medication assisted treatment including initial evaluations, induction on Buprenorphine and follow up care to patients within the center
- Provide supervision to APRNs or PAs in the center, based on the state regulations stipulated in the CleanSlate Center Supervision Playbook located on site in each center.
- Prescribe medication to patients in accordance with our formulary; timely completion of all prescriptions
- Involvement in complex patient decision making e.g. regarding medically compromised or complicated patient care, determining if a patient requires a different level of addiction care, assisting in the discharge determination process.
- Lead a weekly or otherwise regularly scheduled interdisciplinary treatment meeting (IDT) to review challenging patients for the purposes of decision making and education.
- Provide on-site consultation to part time physicians.
- Knowledge of any significant matters affecting the individual clinic including, but not limited to, threats made against the clinic, compliance concerns, or death of a patient under the clinic’s care.
- Complete clinical notes at the end of each work day.
- Complete co-signatures with regular periodicity
- Maintain all licenses, certifications and credentialing materials allowing for continuing practice at CleanSlate Centers.
- Participate in referral development events either through self-initiation, in conjunction with the dyadic partner (center manager) or as instructed by the CMD’s supervisor
- Engage with Center Manager on shared dyadic responsibilities such as quality and performance metrics impacting the center. Examples of performance metrics would be retention percentages, attrition patterns, and data which reflects accordance with our treatment model.
- Acceptable and reliable attendance and punctuality.
- Any and all other tasks or projects, as assigned.