Milan Spotter Jobs Vacancy in Company Milan
Company Milan urgently required following position for Milan Spotter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Milan Spotter Jobs Vacancy in Company Milan Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a NEW exciting career? Or are you looking to advance your career with a growing company in the Supply Chain industry? Do you want a fast paced and challenging work environment? SC2 is looking for highly motivated team player to join our warehouse department as full-time spotter/jockey driver. Prior experience is preferred. Spotters are responsible for jockeying trailers around shipping lot, safely and efficiently.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Jockeying trailers (full or empty) to and from dock doors
- Must adhere to all safe driving practices
- Must ensure pedestrians/co-workers safety as major priority
- Forklift operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Attendance is essential
- Current Medical Card
- Prior experience as a spotter truck driver or over-the-road truck driving experience is required
- Must have class A CDL
- Forklift experience preferred
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds regularly
- Ability to sit, bend, climb and lift for 8/10 hours per day
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Mandatory Overtime
- Must pass Background Check and Drug Test
- Great written and oral communications skills
Compensation: - As you meet eligibility, an SC2 employee can receive benefits that can include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ESOP with a yearly bonus plus you will be able to accumulate personal time with every week of perfect attendance!!
About SC2: SC2 is a leader in contract packaging, SC2 has established solid relationships with industry leading manufacturers worldwide. SC2 offers competitive pay and benefits. Please visit our website at www.SC2services.com to learn more about our company.
Job Type: Full-time, First shift $15.00/hr and Second shift $16.00/hr
Current Job Locations: Milan, IL
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
- Prior spotter/jockey training required or over-the-road driving experience
- 0-1 year of general work experience