Material Handler Jobs Vacancy in Foot Locker Inc Secaucus
Foot Locker Inc Secaucus urgently required following position for Material Handler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Material Handler Jobs Vacancy in Foot Locker Inc Secaucus Jobs Details:
The material handler must be able to accurately, effectively, and efficiently use a radio frequency (RF) gun, record information on production sheets, and key in data to PkMS, spreadsheets, and other databases. Associates will also be responsible for loading, unloading, sorting, packing, labeling, counting, inspecting and handling merchandise that is received into the facility.
All material handlers are required to work and provide support during RTV peak months. This does include working weekends, various shifts, and longer work days as needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accurately inspect and unload trailers as well as palletize freight according to TI-HI procedures
- *Ambulate to storage bins and accurately pick merchandise from storage bins, scan and label merchandise, take merchandise to shipping box conveyor line, and pack all merchandise for shipment.
- *Physically check merchandise in zones and accurately count and correct merchandise as needed.
- *Check POs and SKUs for accuracy as well as verify packing lists and labels.
- *Verify all case label information, and accurately complete production sheets and all required reports.
- *Properly follows company and OSHA safety procedures and SOPs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to read, write, conduct business related mathematics and analyze data as required.
- Brings problems to the attention of the supervisor, manager, safety director or HR manager.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
- All other duties as assigned
- Denotes essential functions
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 1 year previous warehouse experience preferred