Appliance Delivery And Installations Warehouse Associates Jobs Vacancy in North South Delivery Llc Burlington
- Appliance Delivery And Installations Warehouse Associates
- North South Delivery Llc
- Burlington NJ
- 10 Feb, 2018 12 days ago
North South Delivery Llc Burlington urgently required following position for Appliance Delivery And Installations Warehouse Associates. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Appliance Delivery And Installations Warehouse Associates Jobs Vacancy in North South Delivery Llc Burlington Jobs Details:
North-South Delivery LLC a quickly growing National 3PL Appliance Home Delivery and Installation Company is expanding in Burlington, NJ, March of 2018. We are now accepting applications for the following positions.
Appliance Delivery and Installations Associates
*Warehouse Labor and Staffing
MANUAL LABOR USING HAND DOLLIES NO MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
This is a fast paced physical position which also requires good paperwork interpretation, product picking and organizational skills. The successful candidates must be able to handle constant lifting.
Delivery and Installations Experience is a plus for this position.
Must have DOT Medical Card to drive
26' Straight Truck Driving experience
- Early Start Times
- One Shift
- Some weekends and holidays
- Unloading inbound shipments of appliances
- Loading out bound shipments of appliances
- Stacking and down-stacking appliances
- Organizing and staging appliances in a warehouse setting
- Picking, pulling and staging appliances for shipments
- Loading appliances onto customer vehicles for will-call pickups
- Basic customer interaction during appliance pickups
- Shrink wrapping and boxing product
- Unpacking and inspecting product
- Reading and interpreting bill of ladings
- Completing warehouse paperwork
- Product labeling
- Warehouse, office and lot cleanliness
- Warehouse and office trash processing
- Scrap appliance processing
- Cardboard processing
Requirements: Must pass background check, must have clean driving record and valid driver’s license, and must have reliable transportation.
Benefits: 6-paid holidays per year, paid vacation, Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
Compensation: $12 to $14 per hour depending on experience with paid overtime
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Valid Drivers License Non CDL