Cyberspace Operations Engineer Levels Iii Jobs Vacancy in Cytech Services
Cytech Services urgently required following position for Cyberspace Operations Engineer Levels Iii. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cyberspace Operations Engineer Levels Iii Jobs Vacancy in Cytech Services Jobs Details:
CyTech Services is currently recruiting for Cyberspace Operations Engineers at various experience levels (I,II,III) starting at 2 years minimum for the Columbia, MD area. Positions require a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph.
- Researches and analyzes cybersecurity capabilities to satisfy data protection requirements
- Evaluates products against the customer's operational requirements
- Assists with the implementation of security solutions
- Researches, develops requirements, evaluates, tests, and implements new or improved information security software, devices or systems
- Applies a combination of expert engineering knowledge of enterprise IT and security solutions to design, develop, and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies
- Provides planning, policy, requirements, and integration support for cyber capabilities and identifies opportunities for mission enhancement
- Researches, designs, develops, and implements proof of concept data protection solutions to address vulnerabilities and assists in highly focused, quick-turnaround market research regarding technology trends and/or potential solutions to address specific requirements
- Assists in the evaluation of industry offerings to identify products and technologies with the potential to support the security design, and troubleshoot and problem solve technical and non-technical issues
- Possesses a general technical understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation
- With minimal guidance, identifies gaps and overlaps across existing DODIN operations (DODIN OPS) and DCO technical capabilities
- Reports boundary protection statistics and issues to USCYBERCOM leadership
- Conducts reviews and provides comments on technical materials consisting of, but not limited to, technical documentation and reports, cyber policy and procedures, and planning materials
- Develops, integrates, and maintains operational TTPs and SOPs
- Recommends network management policies and procedures for implementation
- Identifies DODIN OPS and DCO enterprise management tool requirements and evaluates operational standards and tools for use
- Maintains in-depth knowledge in IT standards, protocols, and methods of exploitation
- Coordinates network defense operations with DOD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FAs), Intelligence Agencies, Law Enforcement (LE), and U.S. Government organizations
- Applies advanced telecommunications knowledge of DOD network designs and operations to analyze and define global network centric solutions
- Analyzes and evaluates voice/video/data system solutions and provide support for joint full spectrum (terrestrial and space) system and network integration
- Conducts enterprise assessments of threats and vulnerabilities, determines deviations from acceptable configurations and security controls, assesses the level of risk, and develops and/or recommends appropriate remediation strategies
- Supports the design and development of networks and associated enterprise architectures
- Analyzes and reports on technical issues of current and future DOD plans, programs, policies, and activity related to the assessment of the DODIN
- Assesses operational risks and issues, develops effective COAs and mitigation strategies, mediates, and coordinates actions
- Maintains thorough knowledge on DODIN operations, U.S. cyberspace operations community architecture, and potential defensive capabilities for countering cyber threats Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years for Level I, 5 years for Level II, and 10 years for Level III, of experience with cybersecurity/ information assurance
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
CyTech Services, Inc. is a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) located in Northern Virginia, with personnel located in the US and throughout the world. CyTech has established itself as a leader in providing unique and innovative solutions and highly skilled personnel that meet and exceed our client's requirements and expectations. CyTech provides a generous benefit package that includes Health, Dental, Life Insurances, Short & Long Term Disability, and a 401k retirement plan with employer matching. CyTech offers an environment that is built for employee retention.
Applicants can contact the following: