Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Kimley Horn And Associates Inc Phoenix
Kimley Horn And Associates Inc Phoenix urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Kimley Horn And Associates Inc Phoenix Jobs Details:
Our Phoenix office is growing! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our our regional Human Resources and Business team.
Responsibilities/Tasks of the role:
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings/conference calls.
- Preparation of meeting agendas and compilation of meeting minutes.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and logistics for several internal trainings.
- Perform other administrative duties to include, but not limited to, photocopying, faxing, mailing, scanning, filing, and note typing.
- Assist with job postings, career fair coordination, candidate interview coordination and travel arrangements.
- Assist with onboarding and integration tasks including pre-employment paperwork, background checks and drug tests for new hires.
- Ability to multi-task with multiple assignments and deadlines
- General knowledge of contract language
- General business acumen
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with 3+ years of administrative/HR support experience.
- High level of experience with MS Office.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
Min. Education Level
High School Graduate
Any Relevant Major
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41