Part Time Multiplatform Digital Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cox Media Group Dayton
Cox Media Group Dayton urgently required following position for Part Time Multiplatform Digital Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Multiplatform Digital Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cox Media Group Dayton Jobs Details:
- Create a daily sports TV/calendar file for digital first and then print (20%)
- Compile high school/college sports results daily for digital first and then print (20%)
- Compile sports round up daily for digital first and then print (15%)
- Input seasonal sports schedules for digital (10%)
- Post high school sports content to Dayton Sports Twitter account (10%)
- Schedule Twitter posts for other sports content to Dayton Sports Twitter account (10%)
- Create Evergreen content for sports by creating videos with text that can used online. (15%)
- Navigates multiple CMGO websites and channel pages quickly, and able to quickly find specified content elements within our websites and print products.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience in data entry and customer service preferred.
- Educationand experience in print and digital journalism preferred.
- Requirements may change over time depending on technology and company priorities.
- Possesses basic news judgment as news tips must be processed and sent to appropriate individuals or departments.
- Possesses familiarity with daily news content and the changing newsroom roles and responsibilities.
- Possesses good organizational skills, handles multiple tasks well, with good follow-through habits to be sure all commitments are met and customer needs are resolved in a timely fashion and in accordance with CMGO standards .
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Cox Media Group
Primary Location: US-United States
Other Locations: 1611 S Main St,US,OH,Dayton,45409-2547
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Evening Job
Unposting Date: Ongoing