Customer Service Rep Jobs Vacancy in State Arizona Phoenix
State Arizona Phoenix urgently required following position for Customer Service Rep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Rep Jobs Vacancy in State Arizona Phoenix Jobs Details:
ARIZONA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (ADOT)
Driving the future of transportation with a diverse and innovative team
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results. State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
To learn more about the ADOT team CLICK HERE
Customer Service Representative 3
Motor Vehicle Division
4005 N. 51st Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85031
The Customer Service Representative will provide courteous, accurate and timely service to motor vehicle owners of the State of Arizona through the interpretation of and by ensuring compliance with statutes, rules, regulations, policy and procedures pertaining to abandoned vehicles, title and registration within the State. Click here to learn more about MVD!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Examine and evaluate applications submitted via Service Arizona, court documents and contracts for completeness and compliance with ARS Title 28 rules, regulations, policy and procedures
- Verify, update, create and modify motor vehicle record and abandoned vehicle applicant information utilizing various databases; confer with appropriate agencies to verify a vehicles identity or determine if vehicle or vehicle part is stolen and provide assistance to determine action to be taken
- Provide expert customer service support for internal problems or concerns of a technical nature, by accurately creating and updating vehicle and customer records through documentation examination and validation.
- Will conduct research and resolution of inquiries, problems and errors. Assist other offices and agencies with the research and retrieval of Abandoned Vehicle Files for investigative purposes.
- Effectively communicate with other offices and agencies as it relates to retrieving historical records and imaging documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- ARS Title 28 is a plus, training manual, cash drawer manual, desk procedures, reciprocity laws (with other states) a plus
- Federal law (where it supersedes state law), National Criminal Investigation Center, Book (for vehicle VINs) and Lee Cole Reference VIN Reference Book a plus
- Principles of conflict resolution and problem solving
- Interpreting relevant motor vehicle laws, rules and regulations;
- Retrieving, analyzing and inputting data via computer terminal;
- Properly applying laws, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures; to elicit factual information and draw valid conclusions; public and customer relations skills
- Oral and written communication
- Customer service techniques
- Problem resolution skills.
- Operate IBM compatible PC linked to mainframe, fax machine, calculator, Armani cash drawer software, check endorser, mail opener, and validator and time stamp.
- Sit for long periods of time.
One year of experience in a multi-functional, customer service oriented regulatory or public service environment.
This position requires possession of a valid Arizona Class D Driver License. Candidates for this position must complete page 7 and sign the Driver Form on page 8 of the State of Arizona Application for Employment at the time of interview, which will allow ADOT to obtain the candidate's motor vehicle record (MVR). The most recent 39-month period shown on the MVR will be reviewed in accordance with A.A.C. R2-10-207.12 (H) and (I). The review must show an acceptable driving record prior to any offer of employment being made by ADOT. Employment is contingent upon an acceptable MVR.
The State of Arizona provides an excellent comprehensive benefits package including:
- Affordable medical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance plans
- Top-ranked retirement and long-term disability plans
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Vacation time accrued at 4.00 hours bi-weekly for the first 3 years
- Sick time accrued at 3.70 hours bi-weekly
- Deferred compensation plan
- Wellness plans
Please visit http://www.azdot.gov/Inside_ADOT/HR/Employment.asp to learn more about benefits given to ADOT employees.
All newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program.
ADOT supports a diverse multi-cultural workforce that reflects the community, promotes equal opportunity at all levels of the Agency, and creates an inclusive work environment that enables all individuals to perform to their fullest potential free from discrimination.
To submit your resume click the "APPLY NOW" button below
Having trouble applying for this position?
Email [email protected] or call (602) 542-4700 for assistance.