Assistant Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Fragomen Atlanta
Fragomen Atlanta urgently required following position for Assistant Paralegal. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Paralegal Jobs Vacancy in Fragomen Atlanta Jobs Details:
A Fragomen career gives you the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated and diverse peer group. Our exclusive focus on immigration means you will practice in an exciting, ever-changing and challenging environment with people who are passionate about immigration. Working in a collegial, team-oriented environment, Fragomen Assistant Paralegals learn from the industry's leading experts. Our firm commitment to quality and best practices is supported by technological innovation that benefits our clients and staff.
Our Assistant Paralegals perform challenging, substantive legal work, such as:
- Learning to analyze case documents and prepare immigration applications for filing with the appropriate government agency.
- Learn procedural and processing requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications.
- Drafting petitions, applications and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification and other immigration benefits.
- Filing documents with government agencies and internally.
- Maintain case management system and client contact information.
- Interfacing with corporate representatives and foreign nationals.
- Work closely in team environment and provide updates while building knowledge of Firm and client processes.
The ideal Assistant Paralegal will have the following:
- BA or BS degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Achieve high level of productivity.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Meets assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team.
- Ability to contribute to positive work environment.
Fragomen provides training and support to ensure your success:
- Ongoing training workshops introduce all aspects of immigration case strategy and preparation.
- Legal practice meetings and alerts provide updates and address current events, advanced topics and client relationship building skills.
- Client service team structure that enables mentoring from senior professionals.