Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Vaco San Francisco Mountain View
Vaco San Francisco Mountain View urgently required following position for Outreach Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Outreach Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Vaco San Francisco Mountain View Jobs Details:
We are looking for an Outreach Coordinator -- someone who is well versed in relationship and brand management and who’s able to act as a guiding force for both the internal team and external public community. From generating leads to on-boarding content creators, your role will be to grow the amount of awesome and engaging content on platform. You will work closely with other community managers, marketing, Product teams, and Engineering to coordinate enhancements that will improve user experience as well as drive product improvement. You will act as a consultant to our content creators to ensure they achieve significant value from the platform.
As the features and product develops, so to will the team’s role and responsibility. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in this dynamic environment and remaining flexible to the needs of the project. You should be someone who is passionate about user success, online social engagement, and understands the value of relationship building both on and offline.
- BA/BS degree from a four year university (4 years work experience in lieu of degree)
- 1 year of sales, customer service or account management experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (online and offline)
- Proficiency with MS Office/Google Docs Suite
- Experience with social media platforms (preferably G+)
- Keen eye for industry trends in both domestic and international markets
- 2+ years of sales, account or relationship management experience (preferably at a tech company)
- Proven ability to to convert and onboard content creators through genuine, thoughtful, and interesting content and conversation
- Ability to work with global teams and adapt initiatives for cultural differences
- Strong experience in quality content writing
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and demands
- Experience in exercising judgement and discretion with sensitive, confidential information
- Contributed to larger offline community efforts (event planning, etc)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Mountain View, CA
- Account Management: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Relationship Management: 1 year