Entry Level Environmental Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Scs Engineers Orlando
Scs Engineers Orlando urgently required following position for Entry Level Environmental Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Environmental Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Scs Engineers Orlando Jobs Details:
SCS Engineers is an employee-owned environmental consulting and construction firm that designs and implements sustainable environmental solutions. Our core capabilities are: solid and hazardous waste management, landfill gas, site remediation, renewable energy, and regulatory compliance for businesses and municipalities responsible for protecting our air, water, and soil as part of doing business. Our employees take pride in their work and are committed to the success of our clients. That care is rewarded; and as a result, we retain our key staff and attract new professionals with an innovative spirit. Do you have the innovative spirit we are looking for?
To support our ongoing environmental consulting business efforts, SCS Engineers is looking for an Engineer to become a long term asset to our growing practice in Orlando. Initially the qualified individual will be expected to provide engineering support to our existing solid waste practice consisting of landfill design, construction, monitoring, and landfill closures for private and municipal clients. As new work develops the individual will be required to manage and maintain contact with clients and manage the schedule and work product performed consistent within SCS’s quality control standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work may include both in field activities, such as field meetings on engineering technical related issues with the client and/or other SCS supervising engineering staff
- Oversight of construction activities, collection of samples, etc., as well as office activities including engineering analysis
- Preparing plans and specifications, reports, permit application preparation, and proposals as needed
- Occasional travel may be required
- Range of experience needed: 0-2 years of related or internship/university studies experience in Solid Waste
- Education: Bachelor's of Science Degree in Civil, Environmental or Geotechnical Engineering
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) preferred
- Knowledge of stormwater design
- Strong communication skills, oral and written (technical)
- Technical Experience: Experience with using AutoCAD Civil 3D design software will be strongly considered
- MS Office software, land grading, pump system design, and/or construction oversight/inspection
SCS Engineers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). SCS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
If you have questions or any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use this alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment firstname.lastname@example.org .