Hse Dot Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Certarus Ltd Houston
Certarus Ltd Houston urgently required following position for Hse Dot Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hse Dot Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Certarus Ltd Houston Jobs Details:
Certarus Ltd (“ Certarus ”), a leader in the delivery of natural gas fuel, has an opening for an HSE & DOT Advisor to join their team in Houston, TX. Certarus is a private company with a focus on operations in the USA and Canada. For more info visit www.certarus.com.
The HSE & DOT Advisor supports the health, safety and environmental activities for the company by providing technical, operational and administrative support of the Company’s HSE Management System across our US operations. The position is based primarily in the Houston corporate office but will require regular travel to other Certarus and client locations in the USA, including office and field settings. The position reports directly to the HSE & Transportation Manager.
- Serve as technical expert on matters relating to OSHA, DOT, FMCSA and other regulators
- Support adherence to company policies and regulations governing Certarus operations
- Work closely with Regional Operations Managers on design, implementation and maintenance of HSE & DOT policies and procedures
- Serve as key member of the Joint Health & Safety Committee
- Provide support and guidance to US Operations personnel
- Conduct regular field audits of Certarus facilities and client site operations
- Develop and implement employee training programs and track completion records
- Support corporate and site level safety meetings
- Lead HSE & DOT new client prequalification meetings and audits from existing clients
- Coordinate all US vehicle registrations and permitting
- Track and report statistics related to HSE & DOT compliance performance
- Support and lead incident investigations and report writing
- Assist hiring managers with employee onboarding, documentation and recordkeeping
- Advise Management of HSE & DOT compliance concerns
- Develop and update HSE & DOT policies under the guidance of the Manager
- Work on special projects under the guidance of the Manager
- Strong knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Strong knowledge FMCSA & DOT regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant designations an asset
- Minimum 5 years in an HSE & DOT compliance role
- Experience drafting HSE & DOT policies and procedures
- Self-starter capable of working under minimal supervision
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office with an aptitude to learn new computer programs quickly]
Certarus offers a competitive compensation package and the ability to join a dynamic growing company within the oil & gas sector.
Job Type: Full-time
- HSE & DOT: 5 years