Customer Experience Guru Night Weekend Shift Jobs Vacancy in Intuit
Intuit urgently required following position for Customer Experience Guru Night Weekend Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Guru Night Weekend Shift Jobs Vacancy in Intuit Jobs Details:
Come join Intuit TSheets team as a Customer Experience Representative.
TSheets is proudly owned by Intuit and powered by QuickBooks. Our team of 275 rock stars has joined forces with Intuit’s over 8,000 brilliant individuals who share our passion to innovate and deliver excellence. TSheets and Intuit share an obsessive customer-centric vision. As one company, we will provide a seamless experience and better tools to run your business.
Delivering a wow experience to our customers is our top priority, which means that hiring friendly, customer-focused team members is critical to our company’s and our customers’ success. We are always happy to answer the phone, and we proactively encourage our customers to contact us with their questions, concerns, suggestions for product improvements, or even to simply say hello!
We’re looking for outgoing, upbeat customer experience representatives to learn our product inside and out, and to work as part of a team to deliver an unforgettable experience to our customers, as well as our accounting, bookkeeping and small business partners on a global basis. Just read our reviews, and you’ll know what being part of this team means!
Top Responsibilities for TSheets CX Reps:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times while responding to support tickets, phone calls, and live chats
- Ensure long-term customer success from the beginning of their trial period and forward through product onboarding and support
- Follow through with our customers’ requests, feedback and questions
- Recognize happy customers and help inspire brand advocates to secure testimonials, product reviews and case studies
- Track down and get to the root of any issues that arise for our customers using honed analytical techniques
- Build trust with our accounting and bookkeeping partners and encourage them to refer their clients
- Keep the entire TSheets team well informed on customer needs and desires
- Manage various customer service projects to help the team stay informed and efficient and to continually improve processes
- Stay active on our social forums and live chat
TSheets set up shop in a little-known tech hub: Eagle, Idaho. We are surrounded by rolling foothills and mountain slopes with the 25-mile Boise River greenbelt running through our backyard. Idaho is a place for those who really know how to work hard and play harder.
Why join us?
The TSheets team lives, eats and breathes our core values, one of which is: Work really hard; play really hard. We are a dynamic, close-knit team with strong convictions. We also offer an extensive benefits package for all full-time employees including company-paid health benefits. You will be joining a fun, creative, experienced, and bright team, who are passionate about what we create.
Join us on our relentless mission to become the #1 employee-rated and requested time tracking and scheduling software solution on the planet!
- Experience with front-line customer support and sales
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Knack for listening to and empathizing with customers
- Comfort with web-based applications
- Desire to learn and understand SaaS and the small business ecosystem
- High school diploma or equivalent
Brownie points awarded if you have the following:
- Experience with tech companies or startups
- Experience with accounting or payroll
- Post-high school education
- Bilingual abilities