Project Engineer Power Supplies And Battery Chargers Jobs Vacancy in Globtek Inc Northvale
- Project Engineer Power Supplies And Battery Chargers
- Globtek Inc
- Northvale NJ
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Globtek Inc Northvale urgently required following position for Project Engineer Power Supplies And Battery Chargers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Power Supplies And Battery Chargers Jobs Vacancy in Globtek Inc Northvale Jobs Details:
- Correspond with customers and the sales organization through verbal and written communication in response to customer requests for product use information including: specifications, capabilities, compatibility, interface and general technology.
- Determine customer requirements making cost-effective, innovative recommendations in the selection and application of GlobTek products.
- Develop and provide formal quotations to worldwide customer base and sales reps.
- Provide technical documentation for standard and customized power solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems, complaints, questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent knowledge, training and experience.
- One to three years’ experience in electrical engineering background preferred, however may consider a skilled entry level candidate
- Must have foundational knowledge of Power Supplies
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have professional presence in person and in writing
- Creative problem solving/trouble shooting skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Comfortable with most applications of the following: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Outlook
- Digital Signal Processing, microprocessors, and development environments, for small embedded systems used in battery charging and power supplies
- Printed Circuit board design software familiarity
Northvale, NJ 07647
GlobTek, Inc., provider of world-class power solutions, seeks an Electrical Engineer for our NJ Design Center working with innovative solutions for power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables.
This position will require electrical engineering proficiency in the measurement, analysis and design of power supplies, battery systems, battery chargers, and power cables to OEM customers.
PC Application Skills:
For more information about GlobTek, Inc., please visit www.globtek.com. Please forward your resume in PDF format to the address provided above or online at http://en.globtek.com/career-opportunities/. Thank you for your interest in GlobTek, Inc. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit programs, including medical, dental and a 401(k) plan.
GlobTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer