Onecause Assistant Event Manager Onsite Support Louis Jobs Vacancy in Onecause St. Louis
- Onecause Assistant Event Manager Onsite Support Louis
- St. Louis MO
- 12 Jun, 2018 7 days ago
Onecause St. Louis urgently required following position for Onecause Assistant Event Manager Onsite Support Louis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Onecause Assistant Event Manager Onsite Support Louis Jobs Vacancy in Onecause St. Louis Jobs Details:
Please be advised this is a part-time, seasonal position (September-November and February-May). Most events take place on Fridays and Saturdays. The location of events varies and includes greater St. Louis area.
Job Description: OneCause Seasonal Onsite Support / Assistant Event Managers are responsible for helping to execute and manage OneCause events onsite.
The essential job functions for the person in this role include:
- Help manage/execute night and weekend OneCause events on location.
- Help manage OneCause staff.
- Help manage the OneCause technology including: OneCause proprietary software, laptops, tablits, credit card readers, BidPal handheld devices, printers.
- Help manage and resolve some onsite inquires.
- Train client's staff, volunteers and guests (when necessary) before events begin.
- Assist the Lead Event Manager to ensure clients are maximizing their event revenue.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA required.
- 2 years total work experience in event management preferable within the nonprofit sector
- Availability to work 3 to 5 events per month, primarily nights and weekends
- Management of external event staff, volunteers and guests
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
- Exceptional communication skills – including: written, interpersonal and public speaking
- Highly organized with the ability to meet multiple concurrent deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- High level of initiative
- Comfortable with using intuitive web based software as well as smartphone technology (iPhone and Android)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
About OneCause Inc.
Are you passionate about creating a positive change in the world? Come join our team of change-makers!
We are on a mission to help nonprofits across the country feed the hungry, fight cancer, promote the arts, educate young people and everything in between. Our commitment to helping nonprofits use technology to more efficiently manage their fundraising efforts, engage more donors and raise more money has fueled steady growth in OneCause's software and services.
Leading the industry, OneCause first revolutionized charitable fundraising in 2007 by introducing mobile bidding to silent auctions. Today, OneCause has an expansive product line of mobile and online fundraising software which has helped our clients raise over $1 billion and connect 1 million donors to their causes. Think you have what it takes to help lead us toward more Technology for Good®? Then keep reading!
In 2011 charitable giving in the U.S. was estimated to be more than $298 billion. OneCause is well positioned to assist its not-for-profit partners to capitalize on the opportunity to maximize their fundraising capability.
You bring the drive to succeed and professional consulting experience to maintain OneCause's position in the marketplace as the leader in auction automation. We deliver the products, support and career growth you desire.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
BidPal, Inc. dba OneCause is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with respect to recruitment, hiring, or any other status of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other category protected by law.