Director Sales Jobs Vacancy in Jfrog Sunnyvale
Jfrog Sunnyvale urgently required following position for Director Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Sales Jobs Vacancy in Jfrog Sunnyvale Jobs Details:
As JFrog's Director of Sales, reporting into the VP of Sales, you'll need to think differently! Understand what sales means in the DevOps ecosystem and in an OpenSource environment. Lead your team to manage customers' behavior, and build customers' trust. Train your team to achieve their goals and quota. Create an encouraging workspace ("work hard, play hard") and encourage teamwork. Be a role model with the ability to think big and maximize every opportunity and understand each and every detail. You will be a key member of a growing global team.
- Lead the Inside Sales team and drive customer partnerships, be a mentor to your team.
- Drive new business sales
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the sales team
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across top accounts
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues ensuring issues are resolved by leveraging resources across the company
- Proven ability to motivate and drive a team, keeping your eye on the prize
- Develop your team members
- You are a results-oriented team player, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to achieve goals
- Experience with SaaS and the DevOps ecosystem is preferred
- At least 5 years of proven experience in sales management
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred