Business Development Manager Project Sales Jobs Vacancy in Fulcrum Worldwide Jersey City
Fulcrum Worldwide Jersey City urgently required following position for Business Development Manager Project Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Manager Project Sales Jobs Vacancy in Fulcrum Worldwide Jersey City Jobs Details:
Fulcrum Worldwide (www.fulcrumww.com). It is a CMMi Level 3 fast growing software-services Company with recognized reputation in providing complete range of creative solutions to large corporations. We are quartered in Jersey City, New Jersey with Offices and development centers in Berkshire, Reading UK, Ireland, Mumbai & Pune India.
Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Jersey City, NJ
- 5-10 years of experience in sales,
- Must have experience with selling IT
- Personality is really important here
- Aggressive personality
- Willing to do anything to close business,
- Target mind set
Not afraid of cold calling
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the company.
- Lead generation, prospecting and other sales methods designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships with senior management at targeted firms
- Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, negotiation and deal signing.
- Work in close collaboration with FULCRUM’ presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement
. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the sales life cycle.
- Support the team’s market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and the rest of the business development staff.
- Adhere to all FULCRUM Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies and guidelines.
- Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills.
- Responsible for selling in one of our core domains: Media, Healthcare, Education and BFSI.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A “go-getter” attitude with at least 5 to 10 years of aggressive IT sales experience (Solution Selling, IT services, Outsourcing).
- Must have closed 2 to 5 million dollars deal,
- Must have 2 to 5 million dollar proposal written and negotiation skills,
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to achieve aggressive deadlines and sales targets.
- Advanced IT knowledge is a must.
- Ability to work in a highly professional, corporate environment.
- Value created and not order taken attitude.
- Relevant Experience and knowledge with one of these Domains: Media, Healthcare, Education, BFSI (Insurance, Bank and Finance services).
- Technology Selling Exposure : Portal, Mobile, Digital, Modernization Travel
Requirements : The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required (MBA is a plus).
Job Type: Full-time
- IT sales: 5 years