Dreamworks Feature Production Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nbcuniversal Glendale
Nbcuniversal Glendale urgently required following position for Dreamworks Feature Production Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dreamworks Feature Production Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nbcuniversal Glendale Jobs Details:
- Provides overall general assistance to the Production Coordinator, Production Supervisor and crew within a specific department(s). Be in service to the production (i.e. seek ways to proactively support the crew, Production Coordinator and Production Supervisor, build the trust of the artists, know when to elevate issues, understand priorities and how to handle multiple requests including those which may come from outside of your department).
- Awareness of work in progress in the department. Initiate open and regular communications with your Production Coordinator and/or Production Supervisor (e.g. communicate priorities, provide status updates on tasks, and seek feedback).
- Familiarity with specific day to day requirements for the department. Communicates with other departments regarding department needs.
- Assists Production Supervisor with department calendar and handles the scheduling for the Department Head. Interacts with department leadership.
- Responsible for gathering research material specific to the department.
- Responsible for various daily office activities (i.e. schedules meetings, books rooms, prepares items for shipment, copies, faxes, files, types up notes and distributes accordingly, timecard processing, orders office supplies, runs errands and handles travel arrangements).
- Assists with moves and set-up for the department.
- Keeps a detailed inventory of equipment for the production.
- Acts as a secondary contact for questions when the Production Supervisor and/or Production Coordinator are unavailable.
- Spot-checks all renders for dailies.
- Maintains a professional demeanor with artists and production.
- Takes on new challenges in order to have a more detailed knowledge of the department and pipeline.
- Proficiency in Gmail, Excel and other studio software (e.g. movie player, TDQs, Linux, VTC rooms). Seek out opportunities for hands on practice or get further training as needed.
- Software requirements: Microsoft Word and Excel, and Gmail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced production environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of production tracking databases, Linux, Maya, Shotgun, Flix, Photoshop and/or Illustrator is a plus.
- Prior Feature Animation production experience or internship experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Film Features Animation
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
Visit www.dreamworksanimation.com to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.