Data Quality Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken
Ubs Weehawken urgently required following position for Data Quality Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Quality Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ubs Weehawken Jobs Details:
Do you understand importance of data as a business driver? Does data excite you? Are you skilled at Data Management? We’re looking for someone like that to lead the Data Quality implementation at Wealth Management Americas.
- Manage data quality activities and ensure collaboration from a group of data stewards/owners, business SMEs and IT stakeholders
- Develop, document and implement data quality procedures, standards and metrics
- Partner with IT to deliver enterprise data quality platform
- Drive operationalization of data quality practice at WMA
- Prioritize and direct data quality remediation
- Drive resolution of business rule conflicts among consuming applications and user communities
- Work with Business Analyst to profile data, define and document data controls
- Mentor business and IT SMEs on the usage of DQ platform
- Deep understanding of Data Quality as a data discipline
- Good knowledge of Data Management practices
- Direct involvement and proven leadership in the implementation of Data Quality practice
- Experience in active use and administration of Data Governance and Data Quality Tools (e.g., Collibra, IDQ)
- Ability to adapt to change and to detect and respond to evolving business needs
- 5-8 years of experience in the data industry, background in technology is a plus
- Excellent communicator, with great interpersonal skills
- Analytical and logical
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively as well as within a team
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.