Mechanical Hvac Fire Protection Engineer Corvallis Jobs Vacancy in Company Corvallis
- Mechanical Hvac Fire Protection Engineer Corvallis
- Corvallis OR
- 24 Oct, 2017 30 days ago
Company Corvallis urgently required following position for Mechanical Hvac Fire Protection Engineer Corvallis. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Hvac Fire Protection Engineer Corvallis Jobs Vacancy in Company Corvallis Jobs Details:
Support our water clients and have a hand in transforming tomorrow
MECHANICAL HVAC/FIRE PROTECTION ENGINEER-CORVALLIS, OR
CH2M is seeking a full-time Mechanical HVAC/Fire Protection Engineer to join the team in Corvallis, OR. In this position, you will be provided with the opportunity to work on exciting Water Design projects. Each day, you will work on mechanical systems for municipal projects, such as water and wastewater treatment plants, and/or industrial projects. You should be a self-motivated, team focused professional with at least 8 years directly relatable experience, a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each mechanical engineering project. If you are up to the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. Ready? Let’s get to work!
Our Mechanical HVAC/Fire Protection Engineers:
- With limited supervision, are responsible for independently applying advanced mechanical engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods involving the design of Building Mechanical Systems.
- Provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers.
- Have extensive, progressive experience in mechanical engineering in the field of Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, and fire protection.
- Perform process related tasks that include HVAC load calculations, energy modeling, fan and duct sizing, pump and pipe sizing, mechanical equipment selection, process and instrumentation drawing production; contract drawing and specification document preparation; and support of construction projects.
- Develop technical leadership in building mechanical engineering locally and regionally while helping to win and deliver work under a variety of delivery platforms.
- Provide design coordination between multiple engineering disciplines.
- Are responsible for design phase mechanical budget, schedule, and quality.
- Advocate for the use of advance engineering and automation tools in the design of odor control and building mechanical systems for water and wastewater plants.
- Be dependable with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team to meet deadlines and provide a high quality of work.
- Participate in achieving a Target Zero safety plan.
- 6 plus years’ experience in mechanical engineering in the field of HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection.
- Experience with NFPA 820 standards, California Title 24, and ASHRAE Standards
- Experience in consulting engineering
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Developing People through Challenging Projects
CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language .