Admin Titles Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Semi Trailer Big Box Atlanta
Semi Trailer Big Box Atlanta urgently required following position for Admin Titles Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admin Titles Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Semi Trailer Big Box Atlanta Jobs Details:
Semi-Trailer Big Box is looking for a (part time) Title Admin to join our team.
We are a 10 Mil+ growing B2B Equipment Sales Company operating in the very fast paced and aggressive transportation and storage industries. Our business is buying and selling transportation related equipment including Big Trucks, Semi-Trailers and Shipping Containers. We have over 25 years of solving customer problems and creating solutions and opportunities.
- Making sure the application for title (or ownership) is complete
- Handling invoices, bills of sales, warranty information, and transfer requests
- Ensure titles fulfill state regulations, sometimes requiring you to coordinate with Title Clerks in other states
- Verify any cash transactions, loan pay-offs, or applications (if necessary)
- Handle sensitive information professionally & responsibly
- Experience with auto titles & knowledge of state policies
- Ability to maintain good customer relationships by working in a positive & professional manor
- Proficiency in MS Office software & data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task independently or as part of a team
- Reliable, dependable, motivated outgoing individual
- Auto dealership experience preferred as we buy and sell vehicles
- High School degree
- Pay range is $14-$16/hour, based on level of experience and skill sets
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity for advancement